Has anything ever happened to you that made you say, why me?
Do you ever feel like you just don’t measure up or have what it takes?
When life’s opportunities present themselves, have you found yourself saying things like I’m too old, or too short, or not smart enough, or disabled?
Have you ever felt like giving up?
Ever Have a ‘Reason’ Why You Can’t Do Something?
“There is An Excuse for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Why You Can’t Lose Weight, Eat Better, Get Exercise, Make More Money, Get Up Earlier… It is Endless. When the Going Gets Tough (and it will), It’s Time to Get Rid of Your Excuses!”
“Let Me Show You How to Live a No Excuses Life!”
I know how tough it is to deal with a huge loss in life. Going from being a healthy 11 year old playing baseball and golf, to one dealing with total blindness, hearing impairment, and 7 years of physical therapy just to be able to walk again, has given me plenty of reasons to say “why me”. I know what it is like to cry yourself to sleep at night asking God to please take away the fear and give you the grace and courage to meet the challenges of tomorrow. Yes, I have wondered if I have what it takes.
I have had to struggle with the extra effort it takes just to keep up with the “normal” kids at school, and dealt with the loneliness of feeling left out and spending way more time by myself than I would prefer, knowing my friends were out doing “normal” young people things. Never-the-less I made it through college with a determination that I would never give up! Yes, I have wondered if I really would be able to make my way in life, but I have learned that you never give up!
In the midst of the struggle, the wonderful truth I have come to know is that the hand we are dealt is never the one we envisioned for ourselves, but with the grace of God it is a hand we can learn to play with joy, peace, and prosperity! My message is one packed with insight, inspiration, and education, as well as a dash of humor to make it a memorable and unforgettable experience you can take with you and use to help live your life to the fullest!
I look forward to hearing from you and exploring whether or not I might be a good fit to speak at your next event. If a sincere dose of inspiration and motivation is called for, I’m your man!
“No Excuses Blind Guy – Inspirational Speaker”
You’ll Discover How To…
- Make a decision each morning to have a good day, no matter what challenges and misfortunes it may bring, and thrive through the challenges and change the world because of them.
- Identify the excuses you make in all areas of your life, both conscious and unconscious, and discover strategies to stop the ones that are keeping you from living an abundant life!
- More easily trust others and stop taking on life’s challenges alone.
- Adopt an abundant life philosophy as this is a journey we take together and we all need help from friends, family, associates and connections so you can see another door open even as one is being shut.
- Discover and sustain joy, gratitude, and prosperity in your life, allowing you to combat and overcome your deepest fears.
- Attract more of what you want. Discover that what you believe and focus on throughout your day, as evidenced by your thoughts, words, and actions, determines what you attract into your life.